Each contest or offer in your campaign should be disclaimed properly.
Please note: Dukky does not offer any legal advice when it comes to the terms and conditions of your sweepstakes or contest. All suggestions below are provided by outside sources and should be used for example purposes only.
For offer or coupon disclaimer information, you should think of your audience and craft your offer and disclaimer to match.
Again, Dukky does not offer any legal advice for terms and conditions. Often used disclaimer phrases are listed below as reference only:
- Coupon expires xx/xx/xxxx
- Limit one coupon per person, duplicates will not be accepted.
- Limit one coupon per customer
- Limit one coupon per table
- At participating locations only
- With the purchase of... (appetizer with the purchase of an entree, $5 off a $50 purchase etc.)
- Dine-In or Carry-out only
- Time limitations (lunch hours only, not available on weekends)
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer has no cash value. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Limited Availability